Saturday, December 29, 2012

Never No More

Never No More

I loved you more than I loved me
When we were together
We were the best WE that there could be...
And ever was
But now I must re-channel and redirect
All the energy that I put into us
That self neglect
Back into me
Back on me
For if I don't
As you ATTEMPT to continue to break me
Fail me
So selfishly
I will not recognize me
Transforming into a shadow of my former self
I become bitter and angry
Full of self doubt and regret
For ME has turned into you
Hell bent on forcing karma to do unto you
To lie
Disrespect
Dishonor
Violate by cheating
All the drama
You are now rendered helpless while I screw
Every dude that looks my way
Flashes a smile
Compliments me or gives me the time of day
As I convince myself:
"What the hell, he didn't care anyway!"

Yes I must not concentrate on you
Nor on doing like you
Focused now on getting my head right
Traveling light while I leave all the baggage behind
For life may have not been so rosy and kind
But I am here, my Dear
And no longer blind

Written Dec 28, 2012
By Kesh


(c) 2012 NixRises All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment