Saturday, December 29, 2012

Cologne & Sweat Smelled Sheets

Cologne & Sweat Smelled Sheets

Strong, brave, handsome with charm
Never violating
Never denigrating
Would do me no harm
Oh, how I want to snuggle in your manliness!
Smelling your scent
You are spent
The mixture of cologne and sweat covers the sheets
As an invisible barrier of protection
Like the rubber to the glove
Fits nicely over your erection
You whisper sweet nothings and yet nothing is sweet
About how you toss my legs in the air
Like they are weightless
You just don't care
I lie on my back as you stand by the foot of the bed
And my bottom gets a beating
From an attack
Of your sack
Oh, how I love that!
And yet...
You turn me around and hit it from the back
Over & over
Head bobbing
A$$ vibrating
Bed knocking against the bedroom wall
Good thing there are no neighbors,
Or they would know your name after all
As your third leg stands tall
Shrouded by the warmth of my cave
I become your slave
As I desperately crave
And we both -
Ride
The
Wave...
The explosion of nectar that seeps out of you
And into me
You being the accommodator
And I the obligee
As we both enjoy this unadulterated reality
Which feels more like a fantasy
Of some sorts...
And we retreat back to the manly cologne & sweat smelled sheets
Lying intertwined in each others legs and arms
While you get your Exxon on
Filling up
Before we go another round

Written Dec 28, 2012
by Kesh

(c) 2012 NixRises All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment