Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Our World

When I am with you
I forget all there is to know...
Time
That normally waits for no one
Suddenly stands still
All my inhibitions
Are thrown out the window
And I am free
Free to soar the horizons
Free as a bird without a care at all
My emotions are high
And everything is...
WONDERFUL!
We're in our own world
Where flowers don't die
And vibrant red roses exude a smell so sweet!

In our world
The sun always shines
The grass is always green
And the waters' always blue

In our world
Hurt and pain do not exist
Life makes us smile
And love makes our heart sing a tune
That only great joy can bring

At night
Our world is surrounded by a starlit sky
Mr. Moon and Mr. Sandman dance the jig together
As we are nestled in each other's arms
Ready to begin another day
Only in our world

Written by Kesh
- November 21, 2004

(c) 2004-2012 NixRises All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment