Monday, January 28, 2013

Vernacular Strength

Vernacular Strength

From tragedy to triumph, I too shall rise
Mistaking my kindness for weakness?
Don't do it!
It's just a disguise
When I open my blouse
You'll see the 'K' on my chest
'K' is for Kick A$$ Female
With a fierce upper left
Only a tad bit physically
My hook's figuratively
Don't like to fight
But I may bite
My words will sting royally
Ends up killing you softly
Fugees
Roberta Flack
May give you a flashback
Maybe a heart attack
My words are far from whack
'Cause whatever I lack
I find, then bring it back
Subtract from the negative
Positively attack
But I'll just swing on back
Might even get side-tracked
Then I backtrack becoming the Fullback

As I...

Dodge and block the poison that's spewed
Talk is cheap
Haters are weak
Everyone knows how they do
Don't get angry
No need to argue
Cutting edge
This sword's my pledge
Now I must bid you "Adieu"
I'm through

By Kesh
Written January 28, 2013

(c) 2013 NixRises All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment