Sunday, January 13, 2013

Soulmates

The lucky ones are those who get it right the first time around. Many of us will search a lifetime finding that special person who compliments our every being. When you finally meet this individual, there is no doubt in either of your minds that you two were truly meant to be.


Soulmates

It took 12,676 days for me to find you
But I have loved you for a million years
I yearned for the day we could be together
After our troubled pasts filled with tears

I am eager to embrace you, and have you hold me in your arms
As I feel your breath on my neck
The coldness, as the air mixes with your salvia, on my ear
The softness as you gently caress my face and tell me,
"I am finally here."

You are moved as I tell you, "I am yours."
You sweep me off my feet and glide me into our new room
In our new home
And you place me on our new bed
As you remove my clothes
And I hungrily remove yours
I have opened up so much to you
And now you will have my essence too
As you enter inside of me, I let out a sigh
A release as we become one
Better than before
Second to none
As our juices blend and we expend
All the energy we have stored up for all time
And at the drop of a dime
I am no longer lonely
Sad
Depressed
Unworthy
And unloved
I am fine
And my baby is fine
And he is truly and finally mine

Written Nov 18, 2012
by Kesh

(c) 2012-2013 NixRises All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment