Friday, June 16, 2017

Connection

"A connection?" you ask. What is that like?
So have a seat.
Get comfortable.
I would like to school you right.
After I say all that I say
Be easy
Don't want you to take flight

I want to know the real YOU
To understand your plight
My purpose is to give you all of me
And to give it to you right
Come here, my love
I may nibble
But remember not to bite
You and me together?
I think I just might
Not what you had in mind
Not quite
My desire for you progressed rapidly
Expedite
Not wanting you to hit it and igg me
Fly-by-night
"Stay with me," "Never leave me"
Always in sight
Because you care,  you'd still be there
No invite
Lay me down
Go to town
It's wet, it's tight
Tender kisses
Early morn
Midnight
Dark room
Blinds open
Sex by moonlight
You thrust, tug and slap
No more Mr. Polite
But the connection was more than just our bodies
Unite
I can write down my feelings repeatedly
Black and white
They still will never convey what I feel
Outright
You can't fathom how you invade my thoughts
Incite
Awakened sexuality
Heightened arousal
Ignite
Let's bring it down a few degrees
Fahrenheit
You're my baby and I'm your babe
Requite
I pray for you like I do for me
Acolyte
I shudder at the thought of losing you
Finite
This sexy, charming, intelligent man
Erudite
I want you all to myself
I recite
Want to shout it as we walk through the mall
Limelight
Proud to have you holding my hand
Delight
Loving that you love me back
Hug me tight
A future connected to you seems
Dynamite
When 2 lovers have what we have
It will always be alright

- June 16, 2017
Written by Kesh
(c) 2017 Nixrises All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment