Sunday, June 2, 2013

Diary of an Unhappily Married Woman

Here are the inner thoughts of an unhappily married woman. After years of enduring abuse, she quietly sits down with herself, and reflects on the troubles in her life. A culmination of immature bull has led up to the writings from the Diary of an Unhappily Married Woman.
___

I stress the bills while you watch tv because
YOU DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ME
Laughing, "Hee Hee"
Out of mom's
It was all a G because
YOU DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ME
I'm a "bitch"
"Selfish"
Yet you benefited more than WE because
YOU DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ME
Thought you were fly
Willie style
On the sly
Tell me why?
Because
YOU DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ME

So spare me your claim to fame
While you maintain
All along
Your feelings remained
While you left me
And your blood
Darkness and rain
Stayed physically but mentally
You brought the pain
It's all the same

Too chicken shit to make it legal
And now I see though
Last name's the same
But you ride single
No more love
And for me
No more tingles
Like it was back in the day
Horseplay filled days
Better yet
Foreplay
When I was your girl
Your fiancee
Present day's in disarray
My current goal
To be a divorcee
Whoa!
That shit cray

So I breathe...

And I pause...

My bed is made
I'm in my drawers
Can't get up
It's not your fault
I tell myself
But my 'me'
Says it's on me
No gun to my head
Just verbal brutality spewed from he
Walking blindly through it all
I should of known better
Faith in man is like reading a 4-page letter
Grim fairy tale
I saw the signs
A smarter woman would have bailed
But I gave it my all
Now I'm left with the tail
From an ass...

"Hee Hee"
No!
"Hee Haw"
Such a snake in the grass
Focused on my sanity
As my mind tries to last
I know what he deserves
But it's not my justice to pass

But until then, I wait patiently

And when it comes...
Slap me TWICE if I'm not done!

-Written by Kesh
June 2, 2013

(c) 2013 NixRises All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment