Sunday, March 24, 2013

Subliminals

The eyes never lie...

I see you
The bond we share
Stronger than two tons of steel
Solid as a rock
No pseudo
Oh so real
I know how much you care
No words have to be said
For your eyes tell the story
Saying all that's unsaid
You watch me sashay
I seem to float around the room
I sense your eyes
Staring between my thighs
It is safe for me to assume
I know what you want
Where you want it
And how you want to do
And with my eyes I express
Just how badly
I want you too

Our connection is unmatched
Raw
Cannot be contained
There's no one to blame
You and I are one in the same
Natural love
That's the special bond we possess
Nothing less
Highly blessed
And tonight
We'll be panting the word:
"YES!"

But right now
We must play it cool
Maintain our composure
Be classy
Those are the rules
But I see you, my love
And I know you see me too
But until then
We'll tone it down until I say when
While we just enjoy the view

Written February 11, 2013

(c) 2013 NixRises All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment